While I'd rather have an XV900 and XV1200, SSTV that was easy to use would be nice too. I've already been lamb blasted by the list for suggesting that Wayne and company broaden the XV series. For some folks if it's not about cw/ssb on HF, Wayne should not waste his time. For others of us trying new freq's and modes is part of the fun.

Wayne, if it interests you, go for it!!!!! If you offer it at least some of us will buy it!

de
David
Who only owns:
K2 (full house), KX3, XV50, 144,220,432, K1 (unbuilt), and all the mini's and test equipment Elecraft makes