I just completed the straightforward install of my new KX3-2M 2-meter module in my KX3 s/n 335 with ATU, encountering no issues. (firmware level at 2.12). The simple configuration setup procedure also went smoothly. After powering off and on as instructed, however, instead of a new 144 MHz band, I have now added a band which VFOA says is 22.0 MHz, and VFOB is showing 44.0 MHz instead of 144.0. Restored the various settings as they were before the install, powered off and on again, then redid the 2 meter settings, with the same results. Has anybody else experienced this, or have suggestions?

73, Gene N9SW