Ken,

If you have a recent XV432 (within the past 2 months), it is being shipped with the High Accuracy crystal. Look at the markings on the crystal that came with the XV432, and compare it with the crystal shipped with the High Accuracy Kit - if it is the same, you can put either crystal in and Check L19 as well, they should be the same.

In other words, the High Accuracy Kit is a retrofit for older XV432 transverters, and is not necessary for new ones.

73,
Don W3FPR