K2 serial 03885 fitted with KSB Rev C board.

When I installed the KSB2 board recently, I went through the process of
setting up the BFOs as per the KSB2 manual. However, I just downloaded
Spectrogram and went through N0SS's procedure for setting up the filters.

Most of the adjusted settings were within 2-300Hz of those in the manual
(all on the higher side), but a couple were moved quite a bit. I'm
interested in others' experiences in this area.

The outliers were USB FL2 which needed to be 500Hz higher and USB FL3 which
needed to be 700Hz higher.

The main issue when looking with Spectrogram was that the USB spectrum was
far too bassy when the BFOs were set as per the manual.

Regards

Gareth - M5KVK