I'm not sure what I've done. Not sure if I just woke up and noticed it or if I've done something that's caused it.

With my KX3 terminated into a dummy load, split and dual watch active, VFO B 1 - 5.3 kHz up or down from VFO A, filter set to 450 Hz and centered, I am getting key clicks on VFO B. NB and NR are off.

I did a little reading through past posts and even reverted back to FW 2.18 and then 2.12. I also reloaded a configuration from 8/31/2014 and still hear the key clicks.

I do *not* hear key clicks if both VFO A and VFO B are on the same frequency with split and dual watch active.

The key clicks occur on every band from 80 - 10 m.

I also noticed something else trying to work W1AW/5 on RTTY - terrible ringing. He was working split up 1 so I don't know if that was the issue or not. I have not tried to recreate this using a backup config or different firmware.

My question(s) is/are:

Does anyone else notice this or is this an issue with my rig? If it's me, what on *Earth* have I done to cause this?

On a side note, despite the "end of the world" CME, the NA-SOTA weekend is happening this weekend. Get those great Elecraft rigs on the air and help those guys and gals out on the summits. :)

73/72,
Joel - W4JBB
KX3 #1479