Barry, I think you are right - he probably gave up. It's unfortunate that he
didn't go a different route - perhaps making it a "pay for it" application. I
would gladly pay for a product like this to go with my KX3. While I wouldn't
have any need for it while camping / backpacking / out in the field, it sure is
a super application to use here at home. I run Windows 8.1 under VMware Fusion
on a 27" iMac and the display in combination with the operating flexibility are
very, very cool.

Anyway, I guess we can end this thread and get on with using our rigs! Now,
where did that W1AW/7 in Idaho go on 12 meters......?  :-) :-)

73, Jim / W6JHB
Folsom, CA

>>> http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm Post: