-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robin Kiszka-Kanowitz
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 10:54 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] How can the KNB2 be tested?

Hi,

I have also recently built this unit and the only way I could test it was by
scratching the antenna input with a metal object. I can hear that it removes
the 'clicks' out of the peaks, but I have not been able to test it against
real pulse noise. Whatever else I have tried hasn't seemed to make a
difference, then again, it may not have been pulsed noise.

73
Robin
OZ6ABM