Often on 30m. Starting arnd. 10115 & anywhere from 20 kc wide to out of the top of the band. A fast pulse. Only happens after dark in NA. I believe it's OTH radar. Of course no one has ever said it was theirs. My K3 doesn't block it as some nights it's 20 db over S9.

Once in a while on 10120 there's an extremely strong CW signal sending only a series of 5 letter or number groups. On less than an hr. then gone. No I D. Seems to come from Cuba.

The RTTY on 10100 is a 10kw German stn. sending WX info to ships at sea. Makes a gud prop beacon.

Unfortunately, the illegal SSB stn.s are discovering 30m. For such a tiny ham band we seem to attract a lot of strange signals.

K9IL