These "weeblies" are all over the 10 meter band  here in northern Calif
Monday through Saturday; gone on Sunday.   Best I can find is that they are
radiated emissions from HF ultrasonic welders (used to seal plastic
packaging, emboss car mats, etc.)  They sound like they are a high power
oscillator which changes frequency during the welding operation; starting
high and decreasing in frequency as the weld is accomplished.  Such welders
are not supposed to operate in the ten meter band in the US, so I suspect
they are "rogue", operating international.
Dan
AC6DM

Anyone have any idea what those "weeblies" are on ten meters?   They
typically start high in frequency and flitter past the receiver then stop
abruptly.  They sound like a very unstable oscillator,