I have not seen any replies to this, Brian.

As I see it, the only way out is to go into REF CAL from the Config menu
and then press 2 to disable XREF until the frequency standard has
locked.

Like you, I have found that if XREF is enabled when the K3 is switched
on, the K3 drifts unacceptably for 15 minutes until the frequency
standard has settled down.

73 de David G4DMP

In a recent message, Brian <als...@nc.rr.com> writes

--