I often wonder why folks will abandon a perfectly good working system just to have the "latest and greatest". Just look at all the pain you go through and then
ask yourself what the benefits are.

As for me, I picked up a Shuttle machine with WIN8.1 and 16 GB of RAM. It sits on the test bench awaiting the day my old XP Station machine finally dies. Not
until then will I embark on the self-torture of updating.

73, Dick, W1KSZ