Good evening, night, day, etc.

I have been working hard on getting my KX3 programmed to switch between
voice and digital modes using a string of commands assigned to PF1 and
PF2.  I have them working perfectly except for setting VOX to ON for data
modes.  In the programmer's manual from Elecraft, it states that "A SET
version of the command is planned."  Has this been implemented?  Does
anyone know the syntax?

For those interested here are the two strings:

For Data:  MD6;PA0;MG005;AG001;DT0;BW0400;PC12;PC015;ML000;
For Voice:  MD2;MG005;BW0240;SWH34;PA1;ML000;AG040;PC110;PA0;

These really help out as I can be working JT65 and see a new one on the
clusters, switch over, and jump in the side band pile up.  VOX works best
with WSJT-X and my specific configuration-that is why it would be good to
have a bit to set it ON in the string listed above and a bit to switch it
off when I switch to voice mode.

73

K5RHD

/randy