Hi
Antenna is correct,  VOX on, checked cw weight. However, perhaps it's my
Antenna.
When I tune with 10w through my kpa500 all is well. Output is at around 300w.
Voice is fine at 500w.
However when I try to send some cw through the terminal program, the KAT500
goes crazy,  has a fault, the kpa500 shows all red in swr and then  stops
transmitting. At that point even if I turn off the amp and clear the kat500
there is no power out.  It sounds different than when I transmit on 160. There
no clicking no issues. Even at 500 w same antenna.