Hi
Just thought I'd drop a note about the Elecraft CW decoder. I've been on the
air for a number of hours hunting new DXCC's with the K3's built in CW decoder.
This was my first time using CW, I only know the letters CQ 5NN TU and that's
it! ( OK E also) Never been on CW before so all DXCC's were 'new'.
Armed with that and a spotting program I racked up 50 new dxccs from around the
world. This was a new experience and introduced me to CW. Now I want to learn
it so the next time the contest comes around I'll enjoy it that much more. Was
a blast.
73's Tom
va2fsq.com