From: "Tom Blahovici" <tom...@videotron.ca>
To: "lmarion" <lmar...@mt.net>
Cc: "elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 8:13:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 CW decoder and CQ CW contest

That sounds interesting. I tried calling CQ with the terminal but that was a
disaster. Inevitably, the answering station was enough off frequency that the
radio wouldn't decode.
Also one thing I noticed with the decode. 9 out of 10 times the station
returned my call, the first letter was decoded incorrectly, and no, I did send
a V.
73's Tom

Message delivered to k3...@comcast.net