Hi Don,

thanks for your help.

I did the troubleshooting steps:
- Turning the K1 off and on again ->  no effect. No relays clicking on startup.

- FIL-U1 is installed correct (notch to the rear), no bent pins, checked the
soldering of the socket.
The manual states that FIL U1 may be defective. I just wanted to clear out
other possibilities before ordering a replacement.

- With power on I  checked the voltages at FIL U1 and FP U1 according to the
voltages table.
All Fil U1 voltages except 16 are within range. As stated before U1 pin 16
Voltage is unstable between below 0.3V to 1.6V
All MCU voltages are within range except Pin 6. Just measured 1.9V there should
be 2.5V

Power consumption is at 66mA with no audio output and the LCD backlight (bright
version) installed.

Thanks again for your time.