Here one for yu'all,

When I upgraded K2#402, I did do the AF gain pot mod.  However, I notice
that when I turn the volume down, at about the "1" position, which is a bit
before full off position, the volume suddenly cuts out almost completely.
So I can't lower the volume too much before it cuts out at about the 8
o'clock position.  At times the volume is either too loud or too low and I
can't get a middle value.  I know I have to recheck my wiring for the mod,
but thought that perhaps someone would know what I mis-wired.  I have also
noticed that when the receiver on rare occassins is overloaded with a nearby
signal of blinding strength I can turn off the volume control completely and
still hear some bleed through.

Thanks,
Steve, W2MY/5