-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Kavanagh
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:17 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Relay Removal ?

OK, while everyone seems to be on the subject of stupidity...I just found I
installed two of Elecraft's ubiquitous latching relays incorrectly (after
several checks to make sure it was done right !).

Has anyone ever successfully unsoldered one without serious damage to either
the relay or the board ? If so what technique did you use ?

73,
Steve VE3SMA