Yep. There is a known "K2/K3 problem". They're working on a solution. The
program uses HamLib to interface with the radio and it apparently is the
problem. I can't imagine what the problem is, and they won't tell me. The K3
(and I suspect all the Elecraft line) has a very straightforward protocol.

Send an email to  John Nelson G4KLA at g4...@rmnjmn.demon.co.uk.

73, Mike NF4L