I don't have a problem, but I let dxlabs commander talk to the radio and configure WSJT-X to use dxlabs.

Gordon - N1MGO

On 01/08/2015 10:13 PM, inventor61 . wrote:
I have tried the last two versions of WSJT-X and there seems to be some
problem with the rig control for the K3.  I get error messages, something
about the program not being able to read the mode of the radio's second
VFO.

As is often the case, a pretty cryptic error message is what's offered,
mostly intended for the programmer, not an end user.  I think the program
uses hamlib for radio control options.

Many attempts at different settings were tried, and the one that works best
is to set it for no programmatic rig control, at all (other than RTS for
PTT).

I have no problem with my K3-P3-KPA500 station, or with other control
programs, just WSJT-X.  I use only 'real' UART based COM ports, so, that's
not the problem.

Anybody experience similar?

Message delivered to gordon.lapo...@gmail.com