Wayne,   can you please elaborate on what is sufficient antenna separation when
a transmitter is operating on another antenna?   I ask this because my K3
returning from a trip to Elecraft after damaging the front end.   I assume it
happened when I was testing an old boat anchor (Viking II, 100 watts) on an
antenna 15’ feet away and parallel to the K3’s antenna.  How far is enough?
Yes, I realize that’s probably too close but at this point I am concerned.

I know the K3 is popular in Field Day and DXpedition operation so obviously it
can work, but I’d like some guidelines.

Thanks,

Ken WA8JXM