This morning I noticed something strange with #3539. On 80 & 160, tune only put
out 10W. The level is set for 44W. Full output is 44W, power set to 100W. SWR
with the AT in bypass is 1.3 on 80M, 1.2 on 160M. All this on ANT1. Power out
on 40M & up is as expected.

I connected a dummy load to ANT2, and while screwing the connector on, there
was a huge jump in the volume level on the 2nd receiver. The selected antenna
is still ANT1. This condition is for all bands. The main receiver performs as
expected, when ANT2  is selected, noise goes down.

73, Mike NF4L