Looking just at CQWW, both CW and SSB participation is increasing. SSB appears
to be increasing a bit faster than CW.

http://www.cqww.com/stats.htm

Though I just added to the length of this thread, I expect we are getting
off-topic from Elecraft equipment. I tried to add facts and no opinion, but
this is my last post on this topic.
wunder
K6WRU
CM87wj