Josh,

I am not aware of a way to do it natively on OS X. However, I have OS X 10.10
and run VMWare Fusion. Under Fusion I am running Windows 8.1 and my KX3 is
connected there. I use a serial port manager (free) called LP Bridge (LPB2).
With LPB2 in place, I simultaneously run NaP3 (Pan Display Program, also free)
and my Windows Logging program - LOG4OM. (yes, that’s free, too!)

Not ideal, but I’ve had a K3/P3 for quite some time and when I got the KX3, I
really missed the pan display. The PX3 was only dreamware when I got my KX3, so
having NaP3 was super! I still use it, as my OS X is running on a 27” iMac and
having the pan display of the KX3 on a screen that large is amazing!

I have my K3 connected to the OS X side of things, where my main logging
program (MacLoggerDX) runs. I export via ADIF from LOG4OM my KX3 contacts and
haul them into MacLoggerDX periodically, via Dropbox.

Wish I could point you to a multi-serial port application for the Mac, but I
know of none.

73, Jim / W6JHB
Folsom, CA