Joshua,

Very easy to do :-) I developed software to do just this, called Wizkers (
http://wizkers.io/) . it can be downloaded from the Chrome app store and
installs in a matter of seconds. Works on any computer ( and no, no need
for an Internetb connection once it is installed...)

Once Wizkers is running, it will give you a rig sharing interface so that
you can have multiple programs use the rig. I do this with RUMLog, fldigi
and jt65 at the same time, works great...

Contact me direct if you need help!

Ed, w6ela

PS: wizkers is open source, so it is also free, which doesn't hurt either.