      From: Wayne Burdick <n...@elecraft.com>
 To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Cc: "elecraft...@yahoogroups.com" <elecraft...@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 5:34 PM
 Subject: [Elecraft] Who said anything about removing diversity? That would
*never* happen...

I don't know who started this thread, but let me say definitively that we would
never remove Diversity mode. The K3 has one of the best diversity
implementations in any transceiver, and many operators use it all the time.
That is why we wanted to make it easier to use by assigning it as the
regular-hold function of the SUB switch.

Wayne
N6KR

Message delivered to wrco...@yahoo.com