This is a very good idea. As we've seen from the "crappy audio" urban legends about the K3, misinformation can take hold and never let go on the Internet. We'll be hearing about the K3 AGC issues for years unless Rob posts revised information. Bet on it. Wayne, send Rob another rig to test, please!

73,
Scott, N9AA