I remember late 2014 being said... I was (should have) going to wait for the keyboard firmware before I purchased. I did try using the utility for entry with the PX3 but text doesn't transfer. I will wait, too. I might have used it for the NAQP RTTY this weekend if I had the keyboard (I already have a very nice mini keyboard). maybe the problem is NO one has said anything about the keyboard? Squeaky wheel, etc.

steve wb3lgc