Thread closed.

In the future, if you have problem like this, please immediately give us a call. We'll certainly help you right out.

I wasn't aware the automated reply said to email sales3 - While we do read that daily, we'll see if we can correct that to sa...@elecraft.com

Lastly, Guys - it is in violation of list guidelines to -personally- criticize other's postings with negative, overly critical or snide remarks. Keep it polite. If you have a problem with a posting, please email the moderator. (me) . Do not privately -or- publicly chastize the poster. Doing so is rude and risks being removed from the list. If you can't keep it polite, don't send the email.

73,
Eric
moderator, co-owner and the buck-stops-here guy..
elecraft.com