I am certain there used to be a commercial part number, but the ones that were used (the blue trimmer caps) are no longer available from any source unless someone has a stockpile of them that might serve for replacement purposes (I don't know of any sources).

Discontinued components are becoming a more frequent problem, particularly with thru-hole components. The manufacturer see orders shrinking and determines that it is not economical to continue the manufacturing line. That forces the higher assembly products in turn to be either re-designed or also discontinued.

While that is happening more frequently with thru-hole parts, it is also happening with lesser used SMD components, particularly specialty ICs. That is just the "way of the world". The KFL1-4 is a 14 year old product. Those that currently exist will likely work fine for another 20 or more years if not abused, but new ones are no longer available.

73,
Don W3FPR