Hi Wayne:

Actually, no.  I always thought that was to be used for a weak signal.  The
E3 was loud enough that I didn't think to engage it.  I'll remember that in
the future, though.  The more I think about it, APF would be a useful tool
for something like this.  I'll have to create a Macro so I can switch
between APF or Dual PB.  Right now it is set at Dual PB, so a macro would
help with the switch.

Thanks.

73,
Carey Magee, K2RNY