I have several radios with dual receive, and I have several radios with a
spectrum scope, and several radios that have both.

My vote is the spectrum scope.  When you are saving your pennies for a second
radio, save some more and buy a second radio. There is nothing like SO2R

George, W6GF

Sent from my iPad