I want to thank AB3AP for the K2 parameter program; it is nice to be able to
record all the settings on my K2.  I found one thing that maybe of interest
I found when I ran it if the real time clock is on it takes about 3 minutes
to run vs. the real time clock off it takes about 2 minutes 15 seconds.
While the time difference is insignificant, the advantage of running with
the real time clock is you do not get all the time print out.   You do have
to hit the menu button, after you run the parameter program with the real
time clock off after the program says Done.

On a different note, I can run the program fine from the web site, but I
need directions on how to run the program off line.   Could someone contact
me off line and lead me step by step how to run the program off line.  I am
sure the reason I cannot get it to run off line is something simple.

Thanks

Steve K4JPN

www.thewinstonator.com/K4JPN.htm