Hey All,

So, I have this situation...

I want to do RUDX tomorrow and trying to get things set up on the
remote.

For some reason, my key-over-dtr not working at the moment (may be a loose
cable at the remote, but won't get there until after contest.)

So, I can control the rig fine from N1MM at the remote end, and send with
the paddle.  I was just going to add another RS-232 with DTR keying and
drive the straight key jack.  Which I thought was the KEY mini plug just
below the PADDLE mini plug on the back of the K3/0 mini.   However, it does
not seem to do anything when I plug a straigth key in.

Is it not working, or do I have to do something special?  Alternatively,
I could find a spot inside the RRC to tack onto, if someone knows where.

Sending the exchange with a paddle is not going to be fun :-(

Let me know ASAP,

73, Gerry W1VE

Gerry Hull, W1VE   | Hancock, NH USA
AKA: VE1RM | VY2CDX | VO1CDX | 6Y6C | 8P9RM
<http://www.yccc.org> <http://www.yccc.org/>
<http://www.facebook.com/gerryhull>
<https://plus.google.com/+GerryHull/posts>     <http://www.twitter.com/w1ve>