Hey Eric/Brandon...

Have not tested the jack, but did figure out ihat the INP0 setting in RRC
had to bet set to Keyer.  With my own cable, it works FB, so I'm assuming
the KEY jack on the mini is wired the same way.  Pilot error, not Elecraft
issue.  The feedback I would give is I found no documentation in the Remote
manual describing the KEY jack on the rear, and details about how to enable
it.

73, Gerry W1VE

Gerry Hull, W1VE   | Hancock, NH USA | +1-603-499-7373
AKA: VE1RM | VY2CDX | VO1CDX | 6Y6C | 8P9RM
<http://www.yccc.org> <http://www.yccc.org/>
<http://www.facebook.com/gerryhull>
<https://plus.google.com/+GerryHull/posts>     <http://www.twitter.com/w1ve>