As I see it it would be smart for Elecraft to support AM both RX and TX
Not everyone sits on the edge of their chair and wants pinched audiosome like
to relax sit back and enjoy radio and a nice conversation.
I purchased the General coverage Bandpass filters because I also like tolisten
to SW, had they not been available I may have not purchased a K3.
I had a Flex, and while I did not like the interface, I did like the full sound
of the radio.
It makes sense for Elecraft to broaden their horizons (and market share),