On 2015-03-23 10:41 PM, Harry Yingst wrote:
> Where is the 4.5 on Receive, Is in in DSP or the Audio chain?

Both.  The maximum hi cut one can set in the DSP is 4200 Hz and
there is a 4-pole Chebyshev analog audio lowpass filter (-6 dB
at about 4500 Hz and -40 dB at about 10 KHz) between the ADC and
headphone/speaker amplifiers on the DSP board.

See: http://www.elecraft.com/K3/mods/K3_DSP_LP_Filter_Install_Rev_A.pdf

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV