Wow! So you want more marketing hype to separate you from you money than just continuous incremental improvements?

You want Elecraft to go back to the 1950;'s of automobile marketing and come out with a flashy change that looks different every year rather than just improve the subassenblies one at a time as the technology improves?

The K3 isn't "an old product" but rather a top notch product with only small areas for improvement over time.

Isn't it great that the K3 is modular and the subassemblies can be upgraded without needing t o buy a whole new rig?

I applaud Elecraft for sticking to a great product and slowly improving it. Some of the new upgrades seem worthwhile to my needs and I may take advantage of them. But I would never spend the money on a totally new rig that only had small, marginal improvements over what I have.

Personally, I like Elecraft's way of doing things!   Thanks guys!

Ken WA8JXM