As I'm sitting here reading a seemingly endless stream of comments on the new
K3S, I was wondering how this same thing might have played out if this sort of
communication had been available when say, Drake announced their R-4 Line, or
when Collins announced their S-Line.  That would have been really great to
watch!  One thing is certain though, Elecraft is certainly one of the best of
the amateur radio companies out there with service like none other.  Maybe
that's why they have so much business and such a loyal base of users.

Just my 2 cents worth.

73 - Ken Miller, K6CTW    K2 # 455