A bit off-thread, but sorta related, as these things ARE used for antennas with
my K3/KX3!! I have a bunch of ferrites - donuts, clamp-ons, beads, etc. that
I’m trying to identify the mix. With the guidance of Tom/W8JI I’ve figured out
how to use my AIM-4170C analyzer to show at what frequency these things have an
R=X value with Q=1. However, I’ve not been successful relating that frequency
data to the mix number. An email to Fair Rite has gone unanswered, and trying
to wade through their web site is mind-boggling. Does anyone on this list have
a URL that points to this information?

Thanks, Jim / W6JHB