Hi Michael,

Yeah, it's been like that the last few years anyway. Some of the less expensive items aren't worth ordering unless you can bundle them with a few other items. Not much that can be done...unless Elecraft wants to sign up with a Canadian amateur radio retailer. That would be nice!

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS

On 2015-06-11 1:28 PM, Michael Babineau wrote:
When did the International USPS shipping rates go out the roof ???

I just ordered a noise blanker for my K2 (~$USD60 ) and the cheapest shipping
to Canada via USPS came up as $USD38 !

Yikes … that almost doubles the cost !  I don’t remember the rates being this
bad the last time I ordered an add-on to my K2 .. did something change recently
with
US Post ?

Michael VE3WMB

Message delivered to k.alexan...@rogers.com