I am a new user of the KX3.  I connected the KX3's usb port directly to my
computer's usb, and also connected the KX3's mic and phone ports to a
SignaLink-USB which, in turn, was connected to a second usb port of my
computer.  My computer has fldigi on it.

I am able to receive and transmit psk31 and cw, but the fldigi does not
control the frequency of the KX3.  When I first open fldigi, it's frequency
display reads the same frequency as the KX3, but if I change the frequency
of either the KX3 or fldigi, it does not affect the other.

Can anyone tell me if I can control the KX3's frequency with fldigi and, if
so, how?

Michael

N3IRT