Hey folks,

Well, last night I did something foolish.  I put a bit on a K1 on e-bay.
I bit near the max I thought the rig was worth but figured I'd be out
bid.  I wasn't.  I won.  Oh great, I'm not sure I really was planning on
that, but hey, I got the rig so ...

Some time next week I expect a little box with a K1 in it.  I'll have
fun comparing it to my TenTec Omni V.  I could see me replacing both
with a K2/100 some day ...

Of course this week I also got my 5th adult air rifle (RWS 24C) so I
have more than enough toys to play with in the basement to keep me busy.

Oh, and I joined the new group SKCC (Straight Key Century Club) so I
need to get on 7.120 CW with the straight key ...

*sigh*, so many toys, so little time...

- Keith KD1E -
- K1, Omni V -
- SKCC 344 -