Having an accurate clock if you are using, or plan to use, the WSJT digital
modes with Windows, is highly recommended.

The average user shouldn’t be making changes to the registry, and there is no
reason why you shouldn’t use a third party utility program to have an accurate
clock; even if you aren’t using digital modes.

73 de Sebastian, W4AS