Excellent Idea! Then we can easily filter out both the junk and the products
which do not interest us.

And before someone goes on again about FCC offices being of interest to all
hams — it’s only of interest to certain parochial hams living in the USA, it
has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the world!

Go for it.

—
Regards
Andy, G8TQH