If it were my K-Line in a motorhome - and assuming it would not be operated during travel, I would build a custom box cover (or more to the point, a shell) for it - likely out of plywood. My vision is that box cover would have partitions that would fit between each of the K-Line boxes, and would have a layer of cloth or felt glued to the surfaces that contact the K-Line gear. Those partitions would require that each piece of the K-Line be spaced apart slightly, but assures that they do not rub against each other during travel. For the front and back sides, I would not use a full cover, but just have the wood extend only far enough to secure the equipment from moving front to back - the wood grasps the top edge of the equipment, but not the full surface. That allows the cables to be left in place and the knobs exposed.

For travel, I would lower the tilt bails on each piece of equipment, put the cover box in place and strap that box to the table with a web strap. That way nothing moves during travel. When parked at the site, remove the web strap and stow the cover. Extend the tilt bails and operate.

73,
Don W3FPR