From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of
ae...@carolinaheli.com
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 11:14 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Rig Insurance

I'm wondering with such a large investment in gear if anyone has special
insurance just for their station? I'm pretty OCD about disconnecting my
station when not in use (major pain) and actually had my coax arch connector
arc over recently (I keep rubber covers over the connectors when not
connected) when a storm was near and there was a lightning hit up the road.

It would be a real shame to invest in a lifetime rig and lose it to
something silly like a storm/fire..etc.

Just wondering what folks do and their experiences protecting their
investments.

Jerry / AE4PB

delivered to km4ik....@gmail.com

---