Yes, and the ARRL insurance covers your gear even when mounted or transported in a vehicle (many homeowner's policies do not cover that, and you must rely on your auto insurance for recovery - good luck, many exclude radio gear). It also covers antennas and towers if you specify those on the policy. Yes, you must enumerate your gear that you wish to be covered, but once that is done, you are covered for full replacement value.

My only experience with an ARRL insurance claim was through a customer who wanted to use his K2/100 for Field Day, and someone connected the 12 volt supply with reverse polarity. The KPA100 became a "crispy critter", but the ARRL insurance covered the cost of a new kit plus my fee to build it - in full (I did not get the details of any deductible). The process was very quick and both myself and the customer was a pleasant one.

73,
Don W3FPR