Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 00:37:01 +0100
From: "G4GNX" <g4...@theatreorgans.co.uk>
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT500 tuner

Thanks to all of you who replied to my initial message. I think I'd part
convinced myself that I would prefer the KAT500 and your various comments
have reinforced those thoughts.

The KAT500 User Manual mentions use of the AH-4 protocol, which is what the
IC7100 uses. It also mentions use of 7 Watts, so I would hope that the
IC7100 would work OK as it outputs 10W in tune mode.

It's more important to me that the K3 and KPA500 interfaces with the KAT500,
the Icom interface would be a secondary useful bonus.

73,

Alan. G4GNX