I'm trying to set up my Elecraft kilo-3-sugar with FSK for the Roundup
tomorrow.  I have an interface by AC8Y. It's plugged into the serial port com1
on my computer. Every time I try to tell n1mm to use com1 for CW, PTT, or DIG
I'm told that com1 is in use by another program and is configured by n1mm and
n1mm won't work until this is resolved. Well fancy that!  Of course it's in
use. It's the interface I'm trying to use for n1mm!!!!

This seems crazy to me.

I wish I could just go back to AFSK and my one cable setup. But now all my AFSK
settings are trashed. If FSK is so much better why don't it work easier?

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c.